The following offices are here to help you. If you need assistance, please contact the following:
- Admissions and Records - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid - email@example.com
- Veterans - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testing and tutoring - email@example.com
- Disability accommodations - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technology and onboarding for new students - email@example.com
- Educational Foundation (scholarships) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School Dual Enrollment - Jfloyd@wcc.chaamba.net
- Workforce Development and Short-term Training - email@example.com
Admissions and Registration
- ou can contact an advisor through AskWCC chat. You may contact admissions at 276-223-4701, 276-223-4760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for application questions, registration information, or transcript information.
The following Student Services advisors can assist you with class registration. New students should contact Student Services 1Stop advisors or visit the WCC chat on the webpage if they have questions regarding college resources, advising, or counseling.
- Bridget Preston - email@example.com
- Tim West - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Sheets - email@example.com
- Charlotte Mowery - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Whited - email@example.com
- Sandra Thomas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caitlin Fanning - email@example.com
- Virginia Hollar - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ronni Wood - email@example.com
- Vicki Marrs - firstname.lastname@example.org (Workforce Short-Term Programs)
Financial Aid and Veterans
- Please work with an advisor when registering each semester to make sure all classes are part of your program.
- Please check your student email and your To-Do list in SIS for financial aid information.
- Please remember the check out the webpage at http://www.wcc.chaamba.net/financial-aid or visit the Support Center.
Financial Aid for Fall 2022
- Students should have completed the 22-23 FAFSA for the Fall semester.
- Any student who has not completed the FAFSA and does not have a complete financial aid file by that date will be dropped from classes.
- You must have a complete financial aid file to purchase textbooks.
- Veterans must complete the VON APP online to apply for your VA benefits.
- You must turn in VA Certification Request form each semester you attend.
- If you have Veterans or Financial Aid questions while the college is closed, you can email them to Lisa Murrell at email@example.com.
- Visit our webpage at http://www.wcc.chaamba.net/military-and-veteran-benefits.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Required textbooks and materials can also be found online at the WCC Online Bookstore.
- Contact the bookstore for assistance or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (276) 223-9841 or (276) 223-9848.
- Please visit the Bookstore at http://www.wcc.chaamba.net/bookstore for more information.
Tutoring information is available at http://www.wcc.chaamba.net/remote-tutoring or by email at email@example.com. We are scheduling tutoring appointments through ZOOM.
24/7 Mental Health Virtual Health Care (by TimelyCare)
Whether you're anxious or overwhelmed, you will be able to talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Licensed providers are available to offer mental health support via phone or secure video visits.
How can students access TimelyCare?
Students can go to timelycare.com/vccs to register with their name and school email address. Students can then have visits from any web-enabled device – smartphone, laptop, or desktop. TimelyCare is available from anywhere in the United States.
Who can use TimelyCare?
Any student at Wytheville Community College
What services are available?
There are five services available:
- TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime
- Scheduled Counseling: scheduled options to speak to a licensed counselor (available starting January 3, 2022!)
- Health Coaching: access to a nutritional specialist to help students adopt healthier lifestyle behaviors related to sleep issues, weight management and more (available starting January 3, 2022!)
- Psychiatry: services provided by campus counseling referral (available starting January 3, 2022!)
- Group Sessions: Weekly Guided Meditation and Yoga Group Sessions, plus specialized discussions throughout the year.
How much does a visit cost?
TimelyCare services are FREE to all Wytheville Community College students.
For additional information, please contact Renee Thomas, Dean of Student Success and Academic Advancement at 276-223-4752.